Friday, June 19, 2009

$7.51 breakfast

I was charged $7.51 for my biscuit and coffee this morning. I was
informed that that little fluffy guy weighed in at .82 lbs and cost
$6.91 alone. Having a long line behind me and a certain DC level of
customer service I was simply offered a receipt. I was disgusted and
in a hurry.

Being the product of my surroundings I was not done with this, but had
a 9:30 meeting and a 10:00 briefing. I quickly determined that I was
charged at the appropriate rate-per-once so I was only dealing with
the gross tonnage of my biscuit.

After quickly filling out a comment form online, I took my 9:30
meeting and then called our switchboard to locate a real person. After
explaining my simple situation, tinged with a little guilt, I was told
someone would call me. And someone did! As I sit here (multi-tasking)
in my briefing, someone from food services is swinging by the office
to give me a refund.

I was told I am now free to consume the evidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment